Easy Cut 2000 Box Cutter
Whether you are a left handed or a right handed, the Easy Cut 2000 box cutter is designed to be easy to use and safe.
- Dulled front cutting edges to protect the user and the product.
- For minimal downtime, two additional blades are stored within the Easy Cut Cutter.
How to use:
- Squeeze the trigger to extend the blade.
- To begin the cut, squeeze the trigger just prior to engaging the box.
- After cutting begins, it is not necessary to continue squeezing the trigger as the actual cutting keeps the blade engaged.
- The blade automatically retracts into the cutter when the cut is complete.
Blade depth settings:
There are three blade depth settings on the Easy Cut Box cutter.
- For cutting single wall boxes
- For double wall boxes
- For all other cutting, including triple wall boxes used for appliance packaging.
Setting (L) is for storing the blade inside the cutter.
Quantity per box: 12